Do I need a guide for my trek in Nepal?

As of 31 March 2023, anyone wishing to travel to Nepal and trek will be required to use a travel agency/approved guide service and obtain a TIMS card in order to obtain a permit from the Nepalese government. The fees for obtaining TIMS cards have also been reviewed. For more information, it is recommended to visit the websites of the Nepal Tourism Board and the Nepal Tourism Police.

In all cases, we always send a guide with you for safety purposes and so that you can follow the best possible trail during your trek.

You may also like...