The Khopra Ridge trek is without a doubt one of the best short treks in Nepal. This trekking offers you all the elements for a successful, classic trekking in Nepal!
You walk along cozy villages, come face to face with some wildlife and enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the Himalayas. Moreover, the landscape is very diverse: from dense forests to high alpine areas.
During the Khopra Ridge you follow less busy trails in the Annapurna region. You will encounter locals and few other hikers along the way. During the trekking you will have breathtaking views of the Dhaulagiri, Annapurna South, Nilgiri, the Machhapuchhre (also known as the Fishtail) and Mount Hiunchuli.
At night you will sleep a few nights in community lodges run by local villagers.
Would you like to customize your Nepal trip?
Let yourself be inspired by this trip. You can adjust the trip to your individual preferences and wishes.
- Little known and therefore unspoilt trekking area in the Annapurna region
- Sunrise on Muldai Peak
- Breathtaking views of the Himalayas
- You walk through a diverse landscape: from forests to alpine landscapes
- Spend the night in some community lodges
- Welcome to the airport & transfer by private car to your hotel.
- Meet & greet with Chuda and/or Maaike
- Guided trekking briefing
- 2 nights in standard hotel in Kathmandu, with breakfast
- Ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara by private car
- 3 nights in a standard hotel in Pokhara, with breakfast
- Drive from Pokhara to Kimche by private car
- 9 nights in teahouses or homestays during the trekking, 9x breakfast, 9x dinner and 9x lunch included (drinks excl.)
- English speaking guide during the trekking (his salary, meals, insurance and accommodation)
- Porter for your luggage during the trekking (his wages, meals, insurance and overnight stay) - 1 porter per 2 persons - max. 18 kg
- The necessary trekking documents
- Drive from Nayapul to Pokhara by private car
- Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private car
- Airport transfer for departure flight
- Local taxes
- 24/7 support
What's not included
- Visa fee of approx. 30 USD per person for 15 days: this is available upon arrival at the airport in Kathmandu or in advance via the Nepalese consulate or the Nepalese embassy.
- Entrance fees when visiting monasteries or places of interest during your free days
- International flight tickets Nepal: We deliberately do not include this in our price. It is easier and cheaper to book this yourself. Keep in mind about € 600 - € 800 per person.
- Tips for drivers, guide, porter etc.: In Nepal it is customary to give a tip. For this trip this is about € 70 per person.